- #1 (50 Shades) A captivating fragrance of an alluring men's aftershave. This will give any expensive fragrance a run for it's money, it will have the men peacocking & the woman swooning!
Bergamot, Tobacco, Mandarin, Sea Spray, Green apple, Lime, Rosewood, Musk, Patchouli, Cedar-wood, Leather.
- #2 (Lady Million) A feminine scent that will seduce, imagine your most favourite perfume radiating through the air.
Bitter Orange, Honey, Raspberry, Jasmine, Neroli, Patchouli.
- #3 (Champagne & Strawberries) A soft romantic blend of berries, champagne and roses. The perfect fragrance for celebrations or just to spoil yourself!
Raspberries, Strawberries, Green Leaf, Vanilla Bean, Red Rose, Champagne, Hyacinth.
- #1 (Coconut Lime Punch) Be drawn to your favourite tropical holiday, sipping large Coconut drinks by the pool.
Lime, Vanilla, Mandarin, Coconut, Musk, Malt, Buttermilk.
- #2 (Thai Lime & Mango) Instantly be transported to a tropical place with fresh Mango & Lime permeating the air as you laze in the sun.
Kaffir Lime, Melons, Pineapple, Cedar-wood, Lemongrass, Vanilla Bean.
- #3 (Tropical Coconut) All about the sweet coconut.
Coconut, Watermelon, Palm Leaf, Lime, Vanilla, Papaya.
- #1 (Ocean Breeze) A brilliantly fresh fragrance, reminiscent of clean linen blowing in the breeze.
Sea Spray, Amber, Grapefruit, Oakmoss, Lime, Patchouli.
- #2 (Baby Powder) Smells just like baby powder.
Ylang Ylang, Lemon, Musk, Freesia, Cypress, Orange.
- #3 (Fresh Coffee) Coffee lovers unite! Entice a gathering with freshly brewed coffee permeating the air, this will have you salivating for the real thing!
Coffee Bean, Sugar Cane, Buttercream, Malt, Almond, Vanilla Bean.
- #4 (Day at the Beach) Think all the familiar, comforting fragrances a day at the beach evokes. Fun, warm sun, soothing coconut oil, fresh orange blossom, vanilla & a touch of sand!
Bergamot, Beachgrass, pineapple, Orange flower, Coconut, Sand, Driftwood, Vanilla.
- #5 (Amalfi Coast) This fresh & aromatic fragrance conjures feelings of coastal roads & ocean views, close your eyes & it will sweep you to Italy. An invigorating blend of wild freesia, fresh lime & lavender.
- #6 (White Linen Breeze) Is there nothing better than to jump into freshly washed, crisp white sheets, the kind you'd find perfectly pressed in any high end hotel or newly washed linen, swaying on the line in a warm breeze? This fragrance screams pure, fresh cleanliness.
Top Notes: Clean Cotton, drenched air, Lemon Balm, Ocean Breeze, Fresh Linen
Middle Notes: White Muguet, Water Hyancith, Cotton Blossom, Dewy Jasmine, Moraya
Base Notes: Soft Powder, White Musk, Vanilla Absolute.
- #1 (Energy) A strong citrus blend that leaves your invigorated.
Lime, Jasmine, Cedar-wood, Pomegranate, Musk, Kumquat.
- #2 (Wild Lemongrass) This is all about the lemon, refreshing in every way with the added touch of sweetness & warmth of musk notes. (Please note, as this contains strong notes of lemongrass, burning lemongrass scent can have adverse affects on dogs. Please use at your discretion).
Lemongrass, Pine Needles, Vanilla, Lime, Musk, Lemon Verbena, Mandarin, Cedar-wood.
- #3 (Lemon Myrtle) Uniquely Australian lemon scent.
Lemon Verbena, Eucalyptus, Sandalwood, Lemon, Patchouli, Sage.
- #4 (Lemongrass) A light, fresh citrus aroma, often said to stimulate the mind, balanced with additional citrus green notes and a hint of aniseed and lily of the valley. (Please note, as this contains strong notes of lemongrass, burning lemongrass scent can have adverse affects on dogs. Please use at your discretion).
Aniseed, Lime,Lemongrass, Lilly of the Valley, Vanilla, Amber.
- #5 (Blood Orange & Neroli) A vibrant, fresh & crisp fragrance, bold in its aroma but with the addition of Neroli blossom essential oil,its naturally sweetened to soften the sharpness that some orange fragrances can throw. Simply gorgeous & the perfect pick for removal of strong, off putting odours. (Please note due to the essential oils in this fragrance, the wax may slightly discolour & do not get any fragrance oils near clothing or linen as it may stain)
- #1 (Lavender & Mint) A relaxing blend while helping with clarity, this is what our combination of essential oils of fresh lavender and various mints provide.
Lavender, Cedar-wood, Peppermint, Mandarin, Spearmint, Rosewood.
- #2 (Sinus Relief) Do you have a sinus problem? This is super concentrated for sinus sufferers in particular & this could help! (See our fantastic Facebook review on this fragrance)
Menthol, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Fir Needle, Rosemary, Peppermint.
- #3 (Peppermint & Eucalyptus) Help awaken the senses and keep the colds at bay.
Pine Needle, Peppermint Leaf, Musk, Menthol, Eucalyptus, Vanilla Bean.
- #1 (Jasmine) Fragrance of freshly picked jasmine.
Star jasmine, Lemon Zest, Freesia, Amber, Mandarin, Cinnamon.
- #2 (Damask Rose) " No longer Available. Discontinued. "
- #3 (Rose Victoria) Imagine a beautiful collection of Roses from the Victorian era. A garden filled with red roses & rosewood with dappled plantings of heliotrope & African geranium. Smells just like Nana's garden.
Red Rose, Rosewood, Geranium, Jasmine, Rose bud, Balsam
- #4 (Japanese Cherryblossom) Evoking all the pleasures that Spring brings, this divine fragrance of Japanese Cherryblossom & Mimosa flower petals will linger for hours.
Cherryblossom, Mimosa, Bergamot, Tonka Bean, Orange, Vanilla,
- #5 (Japanese Honeysuckle) This screams Spring! A beautifully, honey sweetness with a light floral musk combination.
- #6 (English Peony & Blush Suede) A softly sweet, gentle fragrance. Very feminine & fresh.
Top Notes: Lemon, Green Leaves, Aquatic, Fruity, Red Berries, Blackcurrant, Plum
Mid Notes: Floral, summer Peony, Star Magnolia, May Rose, Honey
Base Notes: Musk, Vanilla, Amber, Patchouli
- #1 (Black Raspberry #7) A fruity combination of blackberries and raspberries.
Blackberries, Musk, Raspberries, Jasmine, Vanilla, Sweet Pea.
- #2 (Fig Fatale) A soft, sweet fragrance with the scent of figs stealing the show.
Green apple, Peach Nectar, Cloves, Vanilla, Kiwi Fruit, Strawberries.
- #3 (Watermelon Basil) A uniquely herbacious blend of watermelon mixed with freshly picked basil & touches of wild celantro,doused in citrus lime & aspects of green pepper. This lovely blend gives you the fragrance of watermelon without the sickly sweetness that some watermelon fragrances produce.A very sofisticated fragrance with a difference.
Lime, Watermelon, Basil, green pepper
- #4 (Pineapple Nector) Close your eyes & you'll be smelling freshly cut pineapple combined with mouth watering summer ripe guava, freshly sliced strawberries & sweet mango, wrapped with a touch of island palm. Fresh, fruity, zesty & tropical all rolled into one!
Pineapple, guava, strawberries, sugar cane
- #5 (Strawberry) Sweet, fresh strawberries with a sprinkle of sugar.
Strawberry, peach, sugar cane, raspberry,vanilla, musk
- #1 (Australian Bush) A perfect reminder of smelling the Australian bush on a dewy morning.
Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Lemon, Pine Needles.
- #2 (Bohemian Dream) An Indian origin incense, it's sweet warmth reminiscent of "surfy days".
Lily of the Valley, Rose Petals, Neroli, Rosewood, Fir Needles, Musk, Coconut Husk.
- #3 (Frankincense & Myrrh #8) An ancient blend of exotic spices, dating back to biblical times.
Amyris, Cinnamon, Musk, Clove, Amber, Rosewood.
- #1 (Cotton Candy) A soft sweet smell, smelling just like fairy floss.
Sugar Cane, Strawberry, Musk, Caramel, Vanilla, Peach.
- #2 (Sea Salted Caramel) Tantalise your nose, not your taste buds with this salty caramel indulgence. (Strong fragrance)
Maple Syrup, Cinnamon Bark, Vanilla, Almond, Star Anise, Coffee Bean.
- #3 (Salted Caramel Pistachio) Creamy vanilla with pistachios and caramel. (Super strong fragrance)
Pistachio, Coconut, Vanilla, Sea Salt, Caramel, Raspberry.
- #4 (Orange Vanilla) Sweet & refreshing, just like a orange and vanilla cake.
Orange Zest, Buttercream, White Musk, Tonka Bean, Lemon, Vanilla Bean.
- #5 (French Vanilla) A soft fragrance of a sweet classical vanilla
Vanilla Bean, Musk, Lemon Peel, Buttermilk, Tonka Bean, Mandarin.
- #6 (Cocoa Therapy) It's like being in Willy Wonka's factory, chocolate lovers heaven. (Super strong fragrance)
Dark Chocolate, Vanilla Bean, Almond, Cocoa Powder, Icing Sugar, Almond.
- #7 (Vanilla Bean) The undeniably fragrant vanilla bean scent with a touch of white musk, smells good enough to eat!
Vanilla bean, lemon zest, pineapple, white musk, jasmine, buttermilk
- #8 (Fruit Loops) This will take you back to your childhood! If you loved fruit loops, you will absoulty love the sweet, fruity fragrance this old school breakfast favourite evokes.
Lemon Zest, vanilla, lime, lemongrass, lilly of the valley, malt
- #9 (Bubblegum) Remember going down to the local milk bar & spending hours of fun with your huge bag of lollies you got for only .50 cents? Do you remember trying to beat your friends at "who can blow the biggest bubble before it pops"? This sweet, fruity fragrance takes you back to all those fun memories.
Raspberry, Strawberry, Banana, Jasmine, Vanilla, Tonka Bean
- #10 (Banana Lollies) Just like when you open a fresh bag of these delicious banana lollies & get that distinct, sweet banana smell, this smells exactly like that!
- #11 (Juicy Fruit) This smells exactly like juicy fruit chewing gum. It has a fruity opening with notes of orange, lemon, pineapple & banana, followed by star anise, clove & cinnamon & finishing with a sugary soft wintergreen dry-down.
- #12 (Grape Gob Stoppers) Just like it's name implies, this smells just like a bag of sweet, fruity grape goodness with a touch of lemon.
- #1 (Moon Lake Musk) A dreamy seduction of soft musk that transports you to another place.
Musk, Grapefruit, Orris, Mandarin, Jasmine, Fern.
- #2 (Black Musk & Pear) A gorgeous sweet pear and musk combination.
Musk, Liquorice, Anjou Pear, Vanilla Bean, Heliotrope, Bergamot.
- #3 (Bamboo & Musk) - A powerful masculine fragrance, this exotic combination is so dreamy & alluring, it's sure to delight.
Musk, Bamboo, Sandalwood, Cedawood, Mandarin, Patchouli & Amber
- #4 (Musk Sticks) The sweet musky smell of this divine lolly is unmistakable & hard to resist not devouring anything that's fragranced in it!
Musk, Sugarcane, Pineapple, Lemon, Honey, Patchouli
(These are only suitable for candles, melts & fragrance oils)
(Please note, all the limited edition fragrances are only available while stocks last! They're very unique high grade fragrances, their notes are not able to be listed as they've not been provided from the suppliers. These are fragrances that you'd expect to smell in high end boutiques & 5 star hotels. These are boujee, sofisticated & promise to not disappoint. They can't be described, they need to be smelt to be adored, go on, be daring, take a walk on the wild side! You can be assured when choosing from this line of fragrance, that you are choosing something very special & unique. It's suggested that if you find a fragrance that you are totally in love with, order it while you can!)
Hedgerow & Pot Pourri
Salt Water Harbour (Male fragrance)
Blue Spruce (Male fragrance)
In from the cold (Male fragrance)